Handmade bracelet with hand cut hamsa shaped leaf. All plants are consciously collected from the designer's garden and the forests of Hungary. They are always leaving enough leaves on the plants to help them grow and to save the ecosystem of the forests.
PLANTETHICS is an ethical, sustainable, vegan brand by Budapest-based designer Barbara Denes, creating elegant, minimalist, nature inspired jewelry, fashion and home accessories for the conscious customer. All pieces are organically made by hand of responsibly sourced and recycled precious or non-precious metal , wood, glass and real plants adding a sophisticated touch to your outfit or home.
◦ Silver colored finish
◦ Tiffany stained glass technique
◦ Hand printed linen bag for safe storage also provided
◦ Size: 30x50mm wide/high and 35mm diameter
◦ Materials: plants, stained glass, nickel free, non-precious metal elements, suitable for sensitive skin
◦ How to care: Store in a dry place. Use our hand printed linen bag to protect your jewelry from scratching, it also lowers the risk of breaking the double glass. Clean glass with a cloth. Keep away from strong sunlight to save the color of your little plant and avoid direct contact with perfume